PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY (GDPR)
For the company Emmanouil Tzanakakis, “NOVA APOLYMANTIKI”, the respect and protection of your personal data is a commitment. We understand and take seriously the fact that you are aware and interested in your personal data.
The Head of Processing for the keeping, collection, storage and further processing and use of your personal data, is the individual company with the name “EMMANOUIL TZANAKAKIS”:
- Headquarters: Ethnikis Antistaseos no. 68
- Tel: 2810 321700
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and use of personal data.
Personal information is information that identifies you, such as your name, email address, mailing address or telephone number. The company processes the following personal data for the following purposes :
Name: We collect the names (name, surname) for the needs of ordering our products from our store through www.apolymansi.gr, as well as for the needs of creating a personal account and only if you wish by registering.
- Postal address: We collect the home or headquarters address of our customers for the purpose of delivery and completion of the order.
- E-mail address: We collect the e-mail address of our customers for the confirmation of the order as well as for the purpose of sending our newsletter (newsletter) and only if you wish by registering in the relevant service and providing your consent and for the needs of creating a personal account and only if you wish by registering.
We note that your consent can be revoked at any time and freely.
- Contact telephones: We collect the contact details of our customers, in order to provide our services better and faster, until the completion of the order.
- Invoicing information: We collect the data of our customers that are necessary for the invoicing of our services, such as the VAT number and the name if asked .
Preferences – Background Information: Information regarding the agreements made by you in our store through www.apolymansi.gr as well as received offers, to facilitate the selection of your future orders and to optimize the services provided by us.
3. How to collect your personal data.
We collect your personal data when you express your interest in our services, when you make purchases from our e-shop or from our stores when we provide our services directly to you, or when you enter your data online when you visit our website or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
4. Recipients of your personal data.
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, except to those with whom we work and who are necessary or facilitate the provision of our services to you, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information is not subject to any illegal processing, or other than the purpose of the transmission in accordance with the above. For example, we may pass on your personal information to credit card providers to process a Recipients of your personal data for payment on your behalf by ordering from our online store, to third parties – natural or legal persons – who may provide on our behalf promotional and marketing services of both our business and our products or services. We inform you that the above categories of recipients of your personal data do not process any of your data beyond the above purposes of transmission. In any case, the company guarantees that it will not proceed with transmission, notification, disposal, etc. your personal data to third parties, without your consent, for any purpose or use. However, we reserve the right to disclose information about you, if required by law, or if such disclosure is required by the relevant government agencies, administrations or law enforcement agencies.
We note that unauthorized access to your personal data, including our employees, is expressly prohibited.
5. Purposes of Processing.
The company collects, keeps and processes only the personal data that are the minimum and absolutely necessary for the achievement of the respective processing purpose.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of executing the order of our services, ie for the provision of our products and services to you, which is based on the conclusion and execution of a contract or -at your explicit request- on preparatory actions for the conclusion and execution of a contract.
For purposes of direct marketing and / or promotional activities, such as participation in contests or emails that we send periodically to those who have subscribed to our newsletter. By subscribing to our newsletter you declare that you agree to be included in the personalized list of recipients and to receive our newsletter and all the information contained therein. For this purpose, we will contact you only by e-mail. Each newsletter gives the recipient the opportunity to state that he does not wish to receive other newsletters from us (unsubscribe). To do this, click on “Delete from contact list” in the newsletter sent to you. 3 options are displayed:
►Cancel subscription from this Mailing List (Default)
►Cancel subscription from all Mailing Lists
► I do not wish to receive any email from this site in the future and click on the word “Delete”
- For the creation of profiles after the granting of your consent in order to personalize services and products.
- For cases where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legal interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and / or European legislation.
6. How long your data is stored.
The data provided by you will be kept / stored by us only for the period of time required for the fulfillment of the purpose for which you have communicated your data to us and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
8. Your rights.
You may exercise the following rights in accordance with the terms and conditions of the GCC:
- The right to access your personal data, which we process, as well as information regarding their processing.
- The right to correct your personal data, in case of any inaccurate information or in case you wish to update your data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data when there is a legitimate interest, including your right to object to the automated processing of your data and the processing of such data for commercial purposes.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data, which means to request the restriction of such processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, you have objections to their processing or there is another provision in the relevant Greek or European Protection Legislation of Personnel Data
- The right to the portability of your data, so that you can receive your personal data, in case you have provided it to us with your consent, and use it anywhere else.
- Right to delete your personal data without undue delay at your request under the conditions set by the relevant Greek and European legislation on Personal Data Protection.
- Withdrawal of consent. In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Right to be informed of breach incidents, if applicable.
- Right to submit a complaint to the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Authority, in case of illegal processing of your data (http://www.dpa.gr/).
For all the above cases, as well as for any further information you can send us an email with your relevant request, to the e-mail address: email@example.com
9. Transmission of personal data
The personal data we collect from you is not transmitted or processed outside the European Union.
10. Data security.
We have adopted technical and organizational measures for the legal collection, processing as well as for the effective protection of your data from loss, alteration or access to third parties. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data:
- access to your personal data is limited to the number of authorized persons
- IT systems used for data processing are only accessed by authorized persons
- access to these IT systems is monitored to detect and prevent unauthorized access immediately
- adoption of individual procedures for the protection of personal data and their secure deletion / destruction
The procedures and security measures we apply are constantly improving in order to follow technological developments.
11. Update and modification.
The company reserves the right to modify / update individual parts of this Policy, without the obligation to inform you in advance.
Please always read the Personal Data Protection Policy before using our website and our services to be informed of the current version of the Policy.